Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blog #6: "The Story of an Hour"

Mrs. Mallard

Married: Brently Mallard
Family: Josephine
Friends: Richards

9 AM: My sister and my husband's friend have come for a visit... how nice...
Like:

9:10 AM: Dead? I should never have let him leave...
Like:

9:20 AM : I shall never leave my room again. let me have my peace...
Like:

9:25 AM: Wait this could be my new start!
Like:

9:30 AM: As many of my followers know there have been so many things that I have wanted to do, that my husband didn't allow me too. Free!
Like:

9:35 AM: This will be so great so many things I could do. this could be fun, a new start.
Like:

Mrs, Mallard Likes this site: http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Want-To-Start-A-New-Life/32430

9:45 AM: My sister keeps knocking on my door and yelling at me to come out... make my self ill... I've never been this free!
Like:

9:50 AM: I guess I better go out there and explain that I'll be just fine.
Like:

9:59 AM: Hmm... I wonder who that could be at the door...
Like:

10:00 AM:  Well that was one hour of freedom completely wasted...
Like:


This account has been closed.

 

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you ended the blog. Who can go wrong with Grumpy Cat? Love this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it "that was one hour of freedom completely wasted."

    ReplyDelete